Norwich City Forum - View From That Lot - I come in peace!
Vital Football

Latest Norwich City News

Welcome to the Norwich City Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "The fans deserve every bit of this enjoyment they're getting now and we're going to stay in the Premier League too." David McNally on promotion to the Premier League.
- (Added by: theguru)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Is Selling Cameron Jerome A Good Idea?
Suggested By: Tuckster
Yes84%
No16%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.FCBEARS366
2.DRAYTON GREEN236
3.yellow belly223
4.fanforlife88
5.screaming canary47
6.northern yellow40
7.Bolshie Budgie40
8.Nathan_NCFC36
9.suffolkcanary33
10.Steve from Oz28
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
View From That Lot - I come in peace!
16 April 2014 12:31 Post ID: #246704
New User
Hi everyone. I hope you're all well and are having a great day.

I'm a member of a Liverpool forum called Kopblocks. We have a regular feature before every match whereby someone volunteers to visit another forum and ask the locals some questions about the match and their season in general. I volunteered to come here because I always enjoyed watching Darren Huckerby play as a kid and his prime years were with you fellas.

Without further ado, I'll get asking.

1) You had two highly impressive seasons, when Lambert brought you up and then last season as well, finishing 12th and 11th respectively. Where has it gone wrong this year?

2) What are your realistic expectations for the rest of the season?

3) Who would you like to get the manager's job on a permanent basis? Are you happy with Neil Adams for next year, or is there someone else?

4) There was a lot of talk about how much good business you did last summer. Who, of that crop, has performed well? And who do you wish you hadn’t signed at all?

5) It’s coming to the end of the year, and award season. Who are Norwich’s Player, Young Player, and Most Improved of the Season?

6) If you could bring one player from your past back to improve your team, who would you pick and why? What would they bring to your team?

7) If you could choose one player to take from us, who would it be? And who would you like to send back in return?

8) What are your best and worst memories of playing against Liverpool?

9) Where will it be won and lost for you on Sunday? Who are your danger men?

10) And finally, what are your score predictions for the game?

If you could answer these, that would fantastic. You lot are also more than welcome to come back over to our side and ask some in return, if you wish to. Or just come and hang around in general, it's always nice to have some other fans around to discuss things with.

Thanks guys.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
17 April 2014 17:09 Post ID: #246755 - in reply to #246704
Super Canary
RedInPeace - 16/4/2014 12:31

Hi everyone. I hope you're all well and are having a great day.

I'm a member of a Liverpool forum called Kopblocks. We have a regular feature before every match whereby someone volunteers to visit another forum and ask the locals some questions about the match and their season in general. I volunteered to come here because I always enjoyed watching Darren Huckerby play as a kid and his prime years were with you fellas.

Without further ado, I'll get asking.

1) You had two highly impressive seasons, when Lambert brought you up and then last season as well, finishing 12th and 11th respectively. Where has it gone wrong this year?
CHRIS HUGHTON

2) What are your realistic expectations for the rest of the season?
4 POINTS AND SAFETY

3) Who would you like to get the manager's job on a permanent basis? Are you happy with Neil Adams for next year, or is there someone else?
DEPENDS IN WHAT LEAGUE WE ARE IN. IF HE HAD BEEN APPOINTED IN JANUARY WE WOULD BE SAFE BY NOW AND HE WOULD HAVE DESERVED JOB NEXT SEASON BUT NOW ITS DIFFICULT FOR HIM

4) There was a lot of talk about how much good business you did last summer. Who, of that crop, has performed well? And who do you wish you hadn’t signed at all?
GOOD : FER, REDMOND, OLLSON. NOT SO GOOD, RWP, HOOPER

5) It’s coming to the end of the year, and award season. Who are Norwich’s Player, Young Player, and Most Improved of the Season?
SADLY THIS IS NOT A SINGLE ONE

6) If you could bring one player from your past back to improve your team, who would you pick and why? What would they bring to your team?
ONLY ONE CHOICE : HUCKS

7) If you could choose one player to take from us, who would it be? And who would you like to send back in return?
SUAREZ ( to stop him scoring against us ) ELMANDER
( AS HE IS CRAP )

8) What are your best and worst memories of playing against Liverpool?
BEST ( AWAY 1 0 WIN ) WORST ( FASH SCORING GOTS AND LOSING )

9) Where will it be won and lost for you on Sunday? Who are your danger men?
UP FRONT. WE HAVE NO DANGER MEN

10) And finally, what are your score predictions for the game?
1 1 ( OPTIMISTIC )

If you could answer these, that would fantastic. You lot are also more than welcome to come back over to our side and ask some in return, if you wish to. Or just come and hang around in general, it's always nice to have some other fans around to discuss things with.

Thanks guys.
Like post
Like this post
17 April 2014 20:54 Post ID: #246759 - in reply to #246704
Super Canary
1) It all went wrong when Hugh and his clown mates were appointed. You may remember we lost our first game under Hugh 5-0 and things havent improved since then

2) I expect us to be relegated

3) Neil Adams next season if we go down and Neil Lennon if we stay up

4) Ollsen has been the best performer and RVW the worst

5) Probably Snodgrass , but even he hasnt played well at times

6) Darren Huckerby

7) Same as DG but I wish we had a leader like Gerrard !

8) Best memory is a 3-0 win the early nineties and worst memory was my trip to Andiled last season when we lost 5-0

9) We cant score so we are unlikely to win it !

10) . A draw is best I can hope for !

Edited by yellow belly 17/4/2014 20:56
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Norwich City Fixtures  >>